- Hot Runner System Solution
- OEM Hot Runner System
- Hot Runner Temperature Controller
- Hot Runner Heater
- Hot Runner Thermocouple
- Hot Runner Heavy Duty Connector
- Hot Runner Components|Spare parts
How to distinguish J type & K type hot runner thermocouple
How to distinguish J type and K type hot runner thermocouple?
Today we share from below points:
J type thermocouple : iron (positive), nickel (negative);
K type thermocouple: chromium (positive) aluminum (anode)
2. The number of feedback signals is different when the temperature is detected
J type thermocouple :tens of hundreds times per second
K type thermocouple: Dozens to hundreds of times per second
3. J type is grounded thermoucouple, K type is non-grounded thermocouple.
4. J type is positive magnetic, K type thermocouple is negative magnetic.
More information,please contact with us ! email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org